If you are buying a property with a loan from a bank or building society a property survey...
1. www.house-sales-direct.co.uk is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you register as a buyer or seller we ask you for your full name, address and contact details including both email and telephone. All of the information we collect or record is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
3. We use your personal information to notify you of updates on your account, changes to the website, update you about new products/services, to improve our products/services and to conduct research. We may require you to co-operate with our security checks before we disclose information to you.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by logging into your account and updating your personal details area.
We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
6. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
7. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org